Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Contravoz in Colombia

According to Eduardo Mendoza "El poder se puede obtener con la violencia y la crueldad, pero sòlo se conserva con la intriga" - ("Power can be obtained through violence and cruelty, but only retained by intrigue").

Good words as I am landing in Cali - Colombia. Not completely clear why I am here, but curious to see that at the arrival to the airport I was placed in a car followed by militars with big guns. I ask for the basis of such privilege: "..do not worry...it is just protocol."

Well I do not worry and I am leaving you with a cumbia (http://www.goear.com/listen.php?v=2348a2d) an old and a new image of Cali.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Animo, todo va bien mientras no te obligen a ponerte un chaleco antibalas. Besos dsde sanse. MArio

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home