Sunday, April 20, 2008

A humorous humerus

During the last 5 weeks, I I have been taking care of my temporary status as individual with limited use of the right arm (a secondary effect of a well targeted impact to the head of the humerus). I have learned to point with the mouse with my left hand - with great precision. Now that I regain use of both hands for typing, I can think about telling you about something.

This occasion should precipitate a philosophical re-positioning. Well, not quite, and I am afraid to have failed at this. I just want to go back to exactly what I was doing before - whatever this was.
The injured humerus deserves an intact humor. All I could find handy (here comes again the issue of using hands), is a cartoon that somehow got stored in my computer.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sin palabras. Manolito

10:59 PM  
Blogger vengamarc said...

No sé muy bien qué dice el texto. Pero, vengo para decir que hemos participado en un buen momento musical-textual del que dejo una fotica en el blog.
No puedo meter video porque soy un poco rupestre y no sé cómo ...
Os enviaré un cd.
Besos primaverales

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home