Thursday, October 04, 2007

Miracles@Duke


Do miracles occur more than once?
Are repetitive miracles still considered miraculous?
Are chance and miracle interchangeable terms?
Are there statistical interactions between luck and miracle?

With these and other solemn thoughts I've spent three days in my American exile....again. And in an effort to fix these moments to a tangible vehicle of memory, I adventure myself to publish this "road film" with the newly discovered music of Yehuda Poliker "Hurts but Less".

Enjoy the timbre of Hebrew lyrics, as much as it was enjoyed every morning on the way to work at Duke (if work is what we actually do .....).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ciertamente un milagro de música y una suerte haberla conocido.Manolito

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luck is a bell-shaped curve, my friend. Miracles are simply one outcome at the extreme. Clark

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home